· DO give your new sleep set time to“air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible.
· DO carry your mattress ﬂat on its side. It’s easier to handle and you’ll be less likely to damage the mattress.
· DO keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress protector, especially if children use the bed.
· DO replace the old box spring when purchasing a new mattress if needed. An old box spring may not provide suﬃcient support. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging when it’s really the box spring, which supports the entire mattress.
· DO use an appropriate frame and center support for queen & king-sized sets. Using the right support frame will ensure your warranty remains in effect.
· DO keep your receipt.
· DO rotate your mattress on a regular basis.
· DON’T PLACE YOUR MATTRESS NEAR OPEN FLAME OR EXPOSE TO FIRE. THIS MATTRESS IS NOT FLAME OR FIREPROOF, AND CAN IGNITE AND/OR BURN IF EXPOSED TO OPEN FLAME OR FIRE. WHEN IGNITED, SOME BEDDING MATERIAL CAN BURN RAPIDLY AND EMIT SMOKE AND HAZARDOUS GASES.· DON’T smoke in bed. This mattress is manufactured as required by federal law to resist, but not necessarily eliminate, ignition by smouldering cigarettes.
· DON’T Let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built for that kind of weight concentration or abuse.
· DON’T allow your mattress to get wet because some upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
· DON’T place a board between your mattress and boxspring. Your sleep set is designed specifically to provide you with proper support, and the box spring plays an important role.